GPS: L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L5
BeiDou: B1, B2, B3
BeiDou Global Signal: B1C, B2a
GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2 C/A, L2P
Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b, AltBOC
QZSS: L1C, L2, L5, L1C/A
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
Cold start: <50 s
Warm start: <30 s
Hot start: <15 s
Initialization time: <10 s
Signal re-acquisition: <1.5 s
Initialization reliability: >99.9%
1 Serial port (7 pin Lemo)
- Baud rates up to 921,600 bps
Enhanced UHF modem 3 : Tx/Rx with full frequency range from 410-470 MHz 4
- Transmit power: 0.5-2 W adjustable
- Range: 15 km 5
- 4G Bands: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- 3G Bands: 900/2100 MHz
- 2G Bands: 900/1800 MHz
- Support GSM, Point to Point/Points and NTRIP
Position data output rates: 1 Hz, 2 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz, 20 Hz
5 LEDs (indicating Satellites Tracking, RTK Corrections Data, GPRS
Status and Power)
2 Function buttons for Power and Static Data Record
® : V 4.0 protocol, compatible with Windows OS and Android OS
Calibration-free IMU integrated for Tilt Survey
Up to 60°tilt with 2.5 cm accuracy
Correction data I/O:
- RTCM 2.X, 3.X, CMR (GPS only), CMR+ (GPS only)
Position data output:
- ASCII: NMEA-0183 GSV, RMC, HDT, VHD, GGA, GSA, ZDA, VTG,
GST; PTNL, PJK; PTNL, AVR; PTNL, GGK
- ComNav Binary update to 20 Hz
Size(W × H): Φ 15.5 cm × 7.3 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg with two batteries
Operating temperature: -40 °C to + 65 °C (-40 °F to 149 °F)
Storage temperature: -40 °C to + 85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
Humidity: 100% non-condensing
Waterproof and dustproof: IP67, protected from temporary immersion
to depth of 1 m
Shock: Designed to survive a 2 m drop onto concrete
Electrical and Memory
Input voltage: 7-28 VDC
Power consumption: 1.7 W 6
Li-ion battery capacity: 2 × 3400 mAh, 7.4V, up to 25 hours typically
Memory: 8 GB 7
Survey Master Android-based data collection software
Carlson SurvCE field data collection software (optional)
MicroSurvey FieldGenius field data collection software (optional)
1. IRNSS is reserved for future upgrade.
2. PPP service is optional.
3. UHF modem is default configuration and it can be removed according to
your specific needs.
4. Integrated UHF ranges from 410 to 470 MHz with 12.5 KHz channel spacing.
5. Working distance of internal UHF varies in different environments, the
maximum distance is 15 Km in ideal situation.
6. Power consumption will increase if transmitting corrections via internal UHF.
7. 8GB is the default internal memory and optional 16GB, 32GB is available to
order. Please clarify when placing the order.
Specifications subject to change without notice.