|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||with standard exporting package|
|Delivery Time:||within 3-5work days after the goods are paid .|
|Payment Terms:||TT ,western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Per Year|
|Name:||Total Station Machine||Brand:||Sokkia|
|Reflectorless Operation Distance:||30cm-500m|
reflectorless total station,
manual total station
BRAND NEW! SOKKIA CX-103 3" REFLECTORLESS TOTAL STATION FOR SURVEYING
An industry first! New function to protect your investment.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
• Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
• SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
• Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
• Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
• Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongLink Data CommunicationLongLink Data Communication
• The CX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
• All CX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
• CX features SOKKIA's original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
• Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
• CX101 and CX102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest Battery Life - 36 Hours!extra battery
• The CX single battery can last up to 36 hours.
• Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
• Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
• IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating.
• Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness.
• Standard usage temperature range-20°to +50°C. Low temperature models can be used as low as -30° and high temperature models up to +60°C.
• USB TypeA port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
• One-touch star key [★] offers instant access to functions.
• Conveniently located “trigger” key lets you take a series of measurements with the push of a button without taking your eye off the telescope.
• Control panel features large 10-key pad with LCD that provides optimum viewing and convenience.
• Green/red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
• Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.
Sokkia CX total station series sets new standards for performance and security.
The CX series of total stations is not simply the next generation of total stations, it sets a high standard for the entire industry by being more powerful and more accurate with features never before available in survey instruments.
The CX models (1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 arc second accuracies) feature the “most powerful and accurate” RED-tech™ electronic distance measurement (EDM) technology available. With the ability to shoot up to 500m reflectorless and 4,000m with a prism, and the fastest measurement time in its class, the CX gives extraordinary freedom on any job site.
The new CX series also comes with a world’s first technology – TSshield™. This telematics-based communications module provides remote security and maintenance options.
TSshield enables owners to receive on-instrument notices in reference to firmware updates. Additionally, if the instrument is lost or stolen, a future firmware release will allow the owner to send a coded signal virtually anywhere in the world to the instrument to disable it. This type of remote control functionality will be the first such system in the industry.
In addition, when using an external data collector, the CX can utilise Magnet software solutions, a cloud-based solution that streamlines the field and office connection. Real time connections … when and where you need them.
The CX101 and CX102 total stations also utilise Independent Angle Calibration System (IACS) technology which provides extremely reliable angle measurement. This technology method allows for 1 arc second accurate measurements in a small instrument form factor.
Using Bluetooth Class 1 technology, with the CX you have long-distance wireless data communications more than 300m.
With a battery life of up to 36 hours – the longest in the industry – and a rugged metal chassis that boasts an IP66 dustproof and waterproof rating, the CX is designed to surpass all job site expectations, regardless of conditions.
Other key features of the CX Series include: • USB port for convenient field data transfer.
• Control panel features 10-key pad with large LCD screen providing optimum operations access, graphical viewing and convenience.
• The convenient, side-mounted trigger key allows the taking of a series of measurements without taking your eye off the telescope.
• Tangent lock securely holds angle accuracy and precision performance.
• Green/red telescope guide light.
• Built-in laser pointer,
• Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.