|Advantage:||Advnced EDM||Name:||Total Station|
|Model:||ES Series||Non-prism Range:||500m|
|Prism Range:||4000m||System:||Angle Encoder System|
reflectorless total station,
robotic total station
Topcon ES-101 1" Reflectorless Total Station
The Topcon ES-101 1" reflectorless total station is part of Topcon’s new ES Series of Total Stations. They feature New Advanced Design
with Superior Technology.
The new ES Series was designed from the ground up to deliver the very latest technology advantages, all in a small, sleek design – you’ll
appreciate the advantages from the very first measurement.
Featuring a class leading EDM unit, the ES is able to measure up to 4,000m to standard prisms, and can measure in reflectorless mode up
to 500m at an incredible 3mm + 2ppm accuracy.
Measurements are carried out faster than ever, and at 15mm (over 30m), the bright red laser dot pinpoints features with ease.
Ultra-Powerful, Advanced EDM
• 500m non-prism range
• 4000m prism range
• Less than 1 second fine measurement
LongLink™ communications functionality
The exclusive LongLink™ communications functionality in every ES Series model provides operational capabilities never before offered
in a manual total station. With a 300m range wireless communication using Bluetooth Class technology, you can now operate the data
collector from the “smart-spot” of the crew, the prism pole. Also referred to the two-man, economical robot solution, Topcon’s new
LongLink™ technology brings a whole new level of flexibility to your manual field crew.
Advanced Angle Encoder System
• “Best in Class” 1” angle accuracy available
• Incorporates exclusive IACS (Intelligent Automatic Calibration System) on 1” & 2” models
Ultimate in Rechargeable operation - 36 Hours!
• Up to 36 hours of operation on a single charge.
• Eliminates the need for nightly recharging and carrying extra batteries.
• Work with confidence all day without the worry of dead batteries.
Rugged, Waterproof Design
• Waterproof/Dustproof IP66 design handles the toughest environments
• Magnesium-alloy housing providing stable angle accuracy Completely
Easy Access USB 2.0 Memory
• Up to 8MB storage
• Environmentally protected
• Compatible with industry standard accessories and cables
• 2 keypads
• dual axis compensation
• 30X telescope
• Optical plummet (laser optional)